I woke up the other night in a cold sweat about the economy and the
consequence for me and my family. This was not the first time and I’m
pretty sure this won’t be the last of these occurrences.
So I’m wide awake and walk down to the basement where my office is located. I have a little ritual for fear spasms like this:
1) The first is to realize that I have survived the downturn of 1970, 1980, 1982, 1990, the Dot Com bust and 9/11.
2) The second is to catalog worst case scenarios for me and my family and the likelihood of any of them happening.
3) The third is to focus on the Serenity Prayer and figure out what I can and can’t control.
4) The fourth is to look at the family budget and figure any further way to cut expenses.
5) The fifth is to go back to bed since I’m not very productive in the office when I’m grumpy.Visit Website